09-03-2012 : Rashtrapati Bhavan, New Delhi
The Udyanotsav of Rashtrapati Bhavan - the annual opening of the Mughal Gardens for the public, shall be opened for special category of persons from March 13 to 15.
The Udyanotsav was opened to the general public from February 10th and closes for them on March 11.
The Mughal Gardens shall be open to the following category of persons on the following days:-
1. Farmers - March 13th
2. Differently Abled Persons and Visually Challenged - March 14th
3. Defence and Para-Military Personnel - March 15th
Entry points and timings will be as follows:-
1. Farmers - Gate No. 35, near North Avenue from 1000 hrs to 1600 hrs.
2. Differently Abled Persons - Reception of Rashtrapati Bhavan from 1000 hrs to 1300 hrs.
3. For schools and organizations meant for Visually Impaired Special Children - Gate No. 12, situated near Church Road, opposite North Avenue from 1430 hrs to 1530 hrs.
4. For Visually Challenged Individuals - Gate No. 12, situated near Church Road, opposite North Avenue from 1530 hrs to 1630 hrs.
5. Defence and Para Military Personnel - Gate No. 35, near North Avenue from 1000 hrs to 1600 hrs.
Visitors of all categories are requested not to bring water bottles, briefcases, handbags/ladies purses, umbrellas, cameras, radios/transistors, cell phones, any writing material, umbrellas, arms/ammunitions and eatables. Such articles, if any, will not be allowed to be carried into the Mughal Gardens and will have to be deposited at the entry point at the owner's risk.
This release issued at 1715 hrs.